Birchwood Casey Save-It Shotshell Hull Catcher
Easily save your empty shotgun hulls when shooting a semi-auto for reloading
Your Price Only: $13.99
- For 12-Gauge Semi-Auto Shotguns
- The original Peterson Save-It™ Shell Catcher is back! An all-steel shotgun shell catcher that prevents empty hulls from being ejected through the receiver opening on semi-automatic shotguns and holds the empties for easy removal
- Fits all 12-gauge semi-auto shotguns
- Simply peel off the double-faced tape to attach the unit to the gun’s receiver. The semi-permanent adhesive can be removed if desired
- Softly padded tape acts like a barrier, keeping the metal plate away from the gun
- Flips down out of the way when not trying to catch empties
- There is no movement or vibration to scratch the receiver’s finish
- The Save-It Shell Catcher is adjustable for different shotshell loads and guns if needed
- Simply close or open the ends of the wire with no modifications to the gun
- Save shells from hitting your neighbor on the range, hitting their expensive gun, causing distractions for you and other shooters and the empties from hitting the ground.
- Save the empties for reloading or having to pick them up later
- Easy-to-use and works great!
Review This Product
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!