Solid, inexpensive rifle shooting rest from Caldwell
- Ultra rigid 2-piece sliding frame adjusts to fit any gun
- Innovative new spring loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
- Open central channel accommodates detachable magazines and lever action guns
- Convenient storage compartment lid doubles as a handgun base
- The highly versatile Matrix combines great new features and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central to the design is the innovative, ultra rigid U-channel frame, quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit with any gun while remaining perfectly stable. The two piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for hi-capacity detachable magazines (AR style guns) as well as lever action guns. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached but also doubles as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place.
- Another key feature is the all new innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for fast, one handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble free throughout the entire vertical range. Overmolded front and rear supports protect the guns finish but are firm enough to prevent any give or play.
- Shooters will also enjoy the versatility of converting the Matrix into a compact front rest be removing the rear portion of the frame. Weather used as a front rest or as a full length rest the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.