The only fiber optic sight used by Mr. Tom Knapp to complete a new world record of shooting individually 10 hand thrown clay targets in the air.
- The only fiber optic sight used by Mr. Tom Knapp
to complete a new world record of shooting individually 10 hand thrown clay targets in the air . Witnessed and certified October 2004 in Nashville TN
- EasyHit works!!! That's the difference between EasyHit and other fiber-optic sights!
- EasyHit's hollow-tube design permits your eye, when in direct line with the sighting platform, to see the bright color bead. If your head is not in the correct position on the stock comb, you will not be able to see the sight picture.
- Also, if you are "opposite eye dominant", your outside eye will not be able to see into the hollow tube and create a phony sight picture. This unique design feature allows you to shoot with both eyes open, forcing you to look at the target and forget the sight. As you look past the sight at the target, the bright bead of the EasyHit fiber-optic sight will automatically be in your sight picture - and you will now be a more accurate - and safer - shooter!
- Improve your shotgun shooting by a much clearer image of the bead-target relationship, get faster, more accurate and improve trigger timing.
Good shooting principles demand complete attention to the moving target, with the Easyhit Bead you can focus with both eyes open clearly on the target and the glowing dot will give a strong image of correct lead.
You’re practically guaranteed to improve your shooting. A must for new shooters and keeps concentration levels high during competitions for more experienced shooters.
- A Bead which emits a clear and distinct beam in all light conditions without the aid of batteries, diodes or other sensitive components is of enormous value to hunters and shooters of all categories.
- EasyHit is easily mounted on the rib with an adhesive tape that is strong enough to hold the weight of a man.
- The success of the EasyHit fiber optic bead for shotguns is the intensity - which makes it possible to aim with your indirect vision. Thus, making it possible to see the bead without looking at it, you can concentrate 100% on the target and still know exactly where your shotgun is pointing.
- Dramatically improves visualization in low light and against blurred and dark backgrounds.
- Good shooting principles demand complete attention to the moving target. With the EasyHit bead you can focus with both eyes open clearly on the target. The glowing dot will give a strong image of the correct lead.
- Helps solve eye dominance problems
- Teaches to shoot with both eyes open
- Enables faster target acquisition
- Better sighting in low light conditions
- Forces shooter to keep head on the stock
- No damage to your shotgun
- No clips or magnets (stays put)
- Graphite Polymer housing for strength
- Highest quality fiber optic available
- Patented construction gathers more light
- Easily installed
- No need to remove original sight
- No gunsmith needed to install
- Available in green or red/orange
- 2 bead sizes available - Medium 2.5 mm and Large 3.0 mm in the 5 1/4" long Sportshooting Bead. Choose order options when item is placed in shopping cart
- Sportshooting Bead diameter 3.0mm/0.12" Mounting base 6.0mm/0.24" Length 131mm/5 1/8" Recommended for wing hunting, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Double Trap
- Sportshooting Bead diameter 2.5mm/0.10" Mounting base 6.0mm/0.24" Length 131mm/5 1/8" Recommended for single trap.