Great Day UTV Utility Rack
Provides an extension of the UTVís cab frameóproviding the perfect place to transport gear. Starting at $139.99 - $159.99 depending on model.
Regular Retail Price: $169.99
- Great Dayís UTV Utility Rack adds an extra dimension of usefulness to a side-by-side, off-road vehicle. The Utility Rack mounts to the UTV bed and provides an extension of the UTVís cab frameóproviding the perfect place to transport bulky, but light-weight equipment or materials. The Utility Rack is ideal for hauling canoes, kayaks, ladders or miscellaneous materials.
- The Utility Rack is constructed of 1 Ĺ inch aircraft aluminum and weighs only 25 lbs.
- It can be assembled in just minutes with regular hand tools and installs easily to the bed rails of the UTV.
- Comes complete with two guide-rail posts with eye-bolt tie-downs mounted at the top of the rear frame and also includes two cinching straps.
- The Utility Rack is rated for loads weighing up to 100 lbs.
- The Utility Rack is not attached to the frame of the UTV cab; therefore, the bed tilt mechanism is functional when there is no load on the Utility Rack.
- Will NOT interfere with the Great Day UTV Rumble Seats sold separately.
- To determine the Utility Rack model numbers for different UTVís, check the model below: Price varies with model.
- Model UVUR1--Polaris Rangeró2000 thru 2010
- Model UVUR2--Kawasaki Mule 4010
- Model UVUR3--Polaris Ranger 400
- Model UVUR4--Honda Big Red
- Model UVUR5--Kubota 500
- Model UVUR6--Kubota 900
- Model UVUR7--Vanish
- Made with pride in the USA!
- Actual weight 25 pounds. Ships oversized as 44 pounds.
Your Price Only: $139.99
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!