Keep your bow protected and easy to grab on your UTV.
- QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack is the perfect way to transport a bow on a utility vehicle. The Overhead Bow Rack holds your bow securely in the inside roof area of the UTV. It has two soft, cushioned cradles that prevent any disturbance to the bow’s settings. Also, for utility vehicles with covers on the top, the bow is totally protected from the elements.
- Available in 2 models – the QD850OBR and QD851OBR.
- The QD850OBR fits UTV’s which have upper roof frames that measure 23” to 28” from front to back including Polaris Ranger 500,
Polaris Ranger 800,
Kabota RTV 500,
Kawasaki Mule 610,
Kawasaki Mule 4010,
Honda Big Red.
- The QD851OBR fits UTV’s which have upper roof frames that measure 28” to 35” from front to back including Kabota RTV 900,
Kabota RTV 1140 (4 seater).
- Unique mounting system that installs in just minutes without any drilling or bolting.
- Features super-soft foam holding cradles that provide easy access and secure transport.
- Installs on UTV’s with regular tops (Will not work on tops that prevents access to rear top frame).
- Positioned high and forward to allow the quiver to stay installed---ready for action!
- Made in the USA!