Gun Vault Biometric Multi-Vault Fingerprint Electronic Gun Safe GVB2000
The Bio uses Fingerprint Recognition to access handguns!
- Access your handgun in seconds with the "No-Eyes" control panel and quick Biometric access with NO code to remember
- The GVB2000 Bio uses biometrics, specifically fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR). This self-learning algorithm of the GunVault Bio adds new minutiae to the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints.
- System can handle a maximum of thirty fingerprint templates (30 unique users).
- Outside is constructed of 16-gauge steel
- Soft foam on the inside protects valuables.
- Tamper-proof, spring-loaded door
- Battery power supply lasts 1 year under normal conditions
- Blinking low-battery light
- Mounting hardware included
- Interior courtesy light
- Power connection jack for external AC or DC power supply (adapter included)
- Audio and LED low battery warning
- Interior shelf holds 2 guns, etc.
- Back-up key access in case of battery failure
- Mounts almost anywhere, in any direction. Mounting hardware included
- Approved by California Dept. of Justice
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 7.9" x 14"
- Uses 9 volt battery (NOT included)
- Approximate battery life: 1 year
- Verification time: < 0.8 seconds
- Weight: 14 pounds. Shipping weight 18 pounds