Non-toxic gun cleaning copper remover from Gunzilla
- Copperzilla is a quick copper, lead and plastic remover.
- Copperzilla is made from plant derived based materials, is non flammable and has virtually no odor.
- Copperzilla does not contain any ammonia or petroleum solvents. Copperzilla can be left on any steel or stainless barrel for an extended period of time without harming the barrel.
- Copperzilla is designed to be used with Gunzilla BC-10 when cleaning the bore. It is applied to a patch or nylon/plastic brush and then a coating is placed on the bore. Copperzilla should remain on the bore for 20 to 30 minutes and then dry patched out. If all the copper is removed then Gunzilla BC-10 should be used to clean, lubricate and protect the bore along with the remaining parts of the weapon.
- Copperzilla will remove the most difficult and severe copper, lead and plastic fouling quickly within 30 minutes without hurting the bore
- Contains no hazardous materials - Made from plants (no water, no petroleum)
- At the National Shooting Championships at Camp Perry we have had many shooters tell us they have scored the highest scores they have ever scored using Gunzilla. On Monday, a junior team from California that uses only Gunzilla placed 7 of their teams 12 shooters in the President’s 100. There were over 1,200 shooters (mostly adults) entered in the event and this is tremendous accomplishment.
- A quote directly from a combat unit in Iraq: “Not only does this save my Soldier's time, but I'm sure it has saved their lives. They can go into sector with confidence and know that even when Iraq is at it's worst, Gunzilla is at it's best.”
- 2 ounce bottle with turret top