Kershaw D.W.O knife in pink.
- The D.W.O. is named for Delley Wade Officer, a friend and hunting partner of Pete Kershaw’s who died in a tragic hunting accident. A portion of the proceeds on sales of the D.W.O. goes to Delly’s family.
- The 2 3/8-inch blade takes on most tasks, cutting cord, opening packages, or slicing duct tape. The handle is comfortable and offers non-slip control in most any situation, indoor or out. The ribbed co-polymer handle scales are easy to grip and provide a soft-but-firm feel. The lock back design makes it safe to use and is easy to release when you want to close the knife.
- Back lock.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, satin finish.
- Handle: Co-polymer.
- Blade length:2 3/8 in. (6.1 cm).
- Closed length: 3 1/4 in. (8.4 cm).
- Overall Length: 6 in. (15.2 cm).
- Weight: 1.6 oz..