Laserlyte Shotgun Tri-Rail Magazine Tube Picatinny Rails
Adds picatinny rail attachments to your 12 guage shotgun magazine tube.
- Set up your tactical or home defense shotgun for maximum versatility and low light performance with this new Tri-Rail Mounting System.
- Lightweight and durable, this system positions three Picatinny rails at the front end of the shotgun where flashlights and/or lasers are best located.
- Easily mounted on the magazine tube of most popular 12-gauge pump shotguns, the Tri-Rail takes up under 1.5 inches of space ahead of the forearm.
- Made of tough aircraft grade aluminum with a matte black anodized finish, the Tri-Rail attaches in minutes with two machine screws.
- 3 rails and 5 mounting positions.
- No gunsmithing required.
- Fits all 1 inch diameter magazine tubes.
- WEIGHT: 2oz, LENGTH: 1.5".