NRA Mil-Comms TW25B exceptional performance in adverse conditions has made this weapons lubricant the choice of the U.S. Military
- NRA TW25B® light synthetic grease is Mil-Comm Products’ original formula and a top selling firearms lubricant worldwide because it performs so well under so many conditions. Its exceptional performance in adverse conditions has made this weapons lubricant the choice of the U.S. Military and its Allies as well as many leading firearms manufacturers, weapons professionals and gun enthusiasts throughout the world.
- Since its specification for use on the most critical performance military hardware, this exceptional, light, white, state-of-the-art all synthetic grease is now widely recognized as the finest all-purpose weapons lubricant in the world.
- TW25B® is unparalleled in performing in extreme pressure and heavy load bearing applications. Additionally, TW25B® and its derivatives are environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable and easy to apply. They provide maximum lubrication performance in all climates and under extreme environmental conditions. They provide an excellent corrosion barrier, with unsurpassed chemical corrosion protection, that will not easily wash-off, burn-off, or evaporate.
- Most critically, TW25B® and its derivatives greatly minimize friction, resulting in reduced wear, extended life of parts and less frequent maintenance. Finally, TW25B® and its derivatives work exceptionally well under extreme temperature conditions, performing well in ranges from -90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (232°C). TW25B® and its derivatives are truly the most versatile extreme performance lubricants in the world.
Extremely reliable in all climates, under all weather conditions, on all types of firearms
Minimizes friction, reduces wear and extends the life of weapon parts
Minimizes carbon residue and build-up of copper (Cu) and lead (Pb)
Minimizes accumulation of sand, dust, salt and gun powder residues
Greatly inhibits rust and corrosion
Eliminates galling and short-stroking
Performs in a broad temperature range: -90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (232°C)
Provides improved bore accuracy and increased muzzle velocity
Permits storage of weapon in fire-ready condition for extended periods
Reduces time and frequency of maintenance with easy wipe-off cleaning
Delivers very long lasting lubrication and corrosion protection; will not freeze
Resists wash-off, wear-off, burn-off, and evaporation between cleanings
Repels moisture, sand and dust
Generally harmless to wood, rubber, plastic and composite parts
Non-toxic and environmentally safe
Proudly made in the USA
- 0.75 ounce bottle
- Note: Photo shows product but not necessarily bottle size or style