Tactical sling can be attached to any type weapon modified or equipped to accept a HK type snap-hook.
- 800 pound laboratory certified tensile strength, US military application, two-inch wide razor-thin elastic material eliminates neck pinch and reduces fatigue by dispersing the firearm weight
- Carbon steel, powdered coated HK type hook with stainless steel closer spring enables firearm to be released from sling without removing the sling from body
- Unique three-piece, one-hand operated, tough polymer buckle allows quick removal of sling
- Easily adjustable length accommodates different bulk/size requirements of clothing or equipment worn by shooter
- Stay put, adjustment buckles on one-inch mil-spec type webbing assures correct fit and function
- Sling provides maximum range of movement of weapon over the right or left shoulder and across the back under the opposing arm or around the neck
- Can be attached to any type weapon modified or equipped to accept a HK type snap-hook