Add a grip extension to your Glock 26/27/33 size handguns.
- Replaces the magazine floor plate on Glock models 26, 27, 33, and 39 adding grip length.
- These units replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components.
- They do not alter the capacity of the magazine.
- These units will add 5/8" additional length for better control and comfort.
- These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Trackô for those that rotate magazine usage.