Add a grip extension to your Glock mid and full size handguns.
- These Grip Extensions replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components.
- They do not alter the capacity of the magazine providing better comfort and control by adding approximately 1/2 inch of gripping surface.
- An optional filler piece is provided for Glock models with a semi-circular cut-out in the lower front area of the grip body. This filler piece allows for installation of the PG-19 on all Mid and Full Size Glocks.
- Fits Models 17,18,19,22,23,24,25,31,32,34,35,37,38 - Full Metal Lined Magazines Only.
- These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They provide comfort by increasing the length of the grip 1/2 inch over stock dimensions.
- They provide an easier means of manually extracting the magazines.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Trackô for those that rotate magazine usage.