Tactical shooting glasses with TPR nose piece and straight-back flexible rubber temples
- Exceeds MCEPS MIL-PRF-32432 Military Ballistic Fragmentation Standard required for active-duty combat. (Supersedes MCEPS GL-PD 10-12.).
- 2.0mm optical-grade virgin polycarbonate lenses provide crystal clear vision and ballistic-rated impact protection.
- Built-in TPR nose piece and straight-back flexible rubber temples provide ventilation and secure, pressure-free fit.
- Aggressive, sleek half-frame design.
- Lenses are hard-coated for optimal scratch-resistance in the toughest environments.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Clear lens.
- Includes soft neoprene storage case.