Perfect gun case for M4 and short tactical rifles
- The Military Standard Injection Molded 3i-3614-6B-L Watertight M4 rifle case accommodates most shorter tactical rifles up to 35”.
- The interior of the new 3i-3614-6B-L case measures 36.5” L x 14.5” W x 5.5” D and features a custom foam base with convoluted foam in the lid for stable positioning of the weapons.
- SKB’s 3i Series of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
- The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- The 3i-3614-6B-L MIL-STD Injection Molded Watertight M4 Short Rifle Gun Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock and in-line skate style wheels so transporting your gear in the back of your truck or around the world through busy airports is worry and trouble free.
- All SKB I Series MIL-STD cases are proudly made in the U.S.A.