SKB Hunter Series Bow Case 2SKB-4120 Mathews Z7
Accommodates most parallel limb bows complete with quiver, sight and stabilizer including the Mathews Z9 and Magnum.
- Not sure which SKB case fits your bow? Click here to view the SKB Bow Size Chart
- The 2SKB-4120 Hunter Series Bow Case is designed to accommodate most of the best selling parallel limb bows on the market with the quiver attached at an affordable price point.
- Fits bows such as the Mathews Z9, Z7, Magnum, Mathews Reezen, Mathews Monster, Mathews DXT, Mathews Drenalin, Mathews Outback, Bowtech Admiral, Bowtech Captain, Limbsaver DeadZone, Hoyt Alpha Max, Hoyt Power Hawk, Kodiak Outdoors Titan 34 Target, PSE X Force, plus many others.
- The new 2SKB-4120 Hunter Series Bow Case features a rigid shaped ABS shell with stylish embossing that actually adds structural support to the lid with an eight point interlocking stacking system.
- “SKB’s Perfect-Match” valance bending system provides a tight and secure fit to prevent dirt, dust and moisture from the interior of the case with lockable draw-bolt metal latches and a comfortable carrying handle and weighs eleven pounds.
- Features plush lined EPS inserts for maximum impact resistance and new state of the art water-jet cut polyethylene foam arrow system that will accommodate up to a dozen arrows.
- Includes 5 year Warranty.
- Interior Dimensions: 41" x 17" x 6".
- Actual Weight: 14 pounds.
- Ships oversized as 56 pounds.