Safely test fire your shotgun
- It is generally accepted that dry firing a weapon on an empty chamber is bad for your firing pin. Tipton Snap Caps solve this issue
- You should always use snap caps when test firing a weapon or when performing gunsmithing such as trigger pull adjustments or when releasing the tension on hammer springs, etc.
- Molded plastic to perfectly fit your chamber
- Built-in spring and brass base with center cap safely take the tension of the firing pin when the trigger is pulled
- Package of 2
- Note: Photo shows the style of caps but not necessarily the specific caliber or guage