Provides users an ideal foundation for all AR cleaning and gunsmithing tasks.
- The Delta Series Armorer’s Vise provides users an ideal foundation for all AR tasks. The integrated mag well insert securely
engages the lower receiver and adjusts in angle to accommodate any task. The innovative front support is angle adjustable, allowing the barrel portion of the upper or a fore end
portion to be secured in its tapered profile. Both front and rear supports have multiple positions in the base and are reversible for maximum customization.
- The base is constructed
of rigid steel with non-slip rubber feet.
- Feet can be removed for permanent bench-top mounting as well.
- Depressions formed into the base keep spare parts or tools contained.
Additional features in the mag well insert include a hammer stop and a bolt service station that secures the bolt face for disassembly/assembly.
- The vice works great for assembled
guns in closed or break open state but also is ideal for holding a lower receiver only, for assemble and maintenance.
- The Forend Support
can accommodate a
range of barrel or forend
diameters up to 2.3”.
- Highly adjustable to secure any AR in any configuration.
- Rigid construction delivers a solid work platform.
- Ideal for cleaning, maintenance and gunsmithing.
- Easily rotate the lower receiver for assembly and other
maintenance. The built-in Hammer Block makes
lower receiver assembly and “dry fire” simple and safe.
- Mag well insert includes a
hammer stop and a bolt service
station that secures the bolt face
- Both front and rear supports have multiple positions in the
base and are reversible for maximum customization.