Increase accuracy be ensuring a perfect fit of the barrel and receiver on an AR-15.
- Lapping an AR receiver ensures a perfectly square and true surface for the barrel to mate against thus ensuring accuracy.
- Honing the surface can produce optimal positioning of the barrel nut so ideal torque can be achieved along with proper gas tube hole alignment.
- Gives precision alignment of an AR-15 and similar barrel and upper receiver to increase accuracy.
- Helps align the gas tube hole with the barrel nut holes.
- Reduces adjustment needed to align A2 style front sights.
- Use with a drill (not included) to square the receiver face on an AR-15.
- Includes Flex Drive Shaft and 220 grit Lapping Compound.
- Made from steel with a black oxide finish.